Welcome to Wildwood
The Wildwood neighborhood sits in the southwestern tip of Buckhead, right along I-75 and just north of Midtown. Convenience and proximity to Atlanta’s top employers, hospitals, roadways, and attractions are just some of the reasons why people choose to call the charming community home.
Practically every house in the neighborhood is also within walking distance of a park, including Atlanta’s famous Memorial Park. Wildwood is a tight-knit and social community, where it is easy to build friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Price Range: $500,000 to $1 million.
- Style: Mid-century ranches, Cape Cods, cottages, bungalows, traditional two-stories.
- Lifestyle: Atlanta Beltline, Bobby Jones Golf Course, Atlantic Station, Bacchanalia.
Things to Do In and Around Wildwood
There is a park in every direction in Wildwood it seems, including Atlanta Memorial Park, a 200-acre facility that features:
- Portions of the Atlanta Beltline
- Bobby Jones Golf Course
- Bitsy Grant Tennis Center
With I-75 running directly along the neighborhood’s west side, residents have speedy access to cultural and commercial attractions like:
- Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- Cumberland Mall
- SunTrust Park, the new home of the Atlanta Braves
- Atlantic Station
- High Museum of Art
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Georgia Aquarium
- Philips Arena
Residents also have access to some of the most popular shopping destinations in the Southeast:
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
Several highly rated Atlanta restaurants are just a quick walk or drive away:
- Fellini’s Pizza
- La Parilla
- Figo Pasta
- Jack’s BBQ & Shrimp Co.
Wildwood Real Estate
Wildwood is home to a blend of new construction and homes that date back to the mid-20th century that have since been renovated.
- Styles: Mid-century ranches, Cape Cods, cottages, bungalows, traditional two-stories.
- Prices typically fall within the $500,000 to $1 million range.
- Morris Brandon Elementary School
- Sutton Middle School
- North Atlanta High School
- Pace Academy
- The Atlanta Girls School
- The Westminster Schools
- The Lovett School
Choose Wildwood if you are looking for excellent schools, proximity to work and entertainment opportunities, access to I-75, charming homes and streets, and plenty of greenspace to explore.