Welcome to Tuxedo Park
One of the most prestigious neighborhoods in the entire state of Georgia, Buckhead’s Tuxedo Park is home to sprawling estates on wooded lots and some of Atlanta’s most prominent residents.
Situated between Northside Drive, West Paces Ferry Road, Habersham Road, and Roswell Road, the neighborhood offers a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city without adding minutes to your daily commute. A small commercial area sits along the eastern border of Tuxedo part, but otherwise, it is largely residential.
- Price Range: Prices here typically start around $1 million and can range up to over $20 million.
- Style: Greek revival, Tudor, Georgian, Italianate.
- Lifestyle: Cherokee Town and Country Club, North Fulton Golf Course, Chastain Park and Amphitheater.
Things to Do In and Around Tuxedo Park
For those who enjoy golf, tennis and country club lifestyle, Tuxedo Park is located conveniently near several luxury establishments:
- Cherokee Town and Country Club
- North Fulton Golf Course
- Bobby Jones Golf Course
- Bitsy Grant Tennis Center
Tuxedo Park is also situated near several of Buckhead’s cultural mainstays:
- Chastain Park and Amphitheater
- Atlanta History Center
- Punchlines Comedy Club
Some of Atlanta’s most popular restaurants sit along Tuxedo Park’s eastern border, including:
- Tin Lizzy’s Cantina
- FLIP Burger Boutique
- Gigi’s Cupcakes
- The Ivy Buckhead
- Zoe’s Kitchen
Despite the peace and quiet Tuxedo Park offers its residents, the exclusive shopping opportunities Buckhead is famous for are just a quick drive away, including:
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
Tuxedo Park Real Estate
Many of Atlanta’s most notable residences are located in Tuxedo Park, including the Georgia Governor’s Mansion. Many of the homes sit tucked away in the woods, down long winding driveways, behind ornate gates, and on lush manicured lawns that look and feel more like parks than yards. Some newer construction is available, but many of the homes here were built throughout the 20th century, when this area served as the location for many of the city’s elite residents’ summer country homes.
- Styles: Greek revival, Tudor, Georgian, Italianate.
- Prices here typically start around $1 million and can range up to over $20 million.
Tuxedo Park Schools
- Warren T. Jackson Elementary School
- Sutton Middle School
- North Atlanta High School
- Pace Academy
- The Westminster Schools
- The Lovett School
- Atlanta Girls School
Choose Tuxedo Park if you are looking for luxurious million-dollar homes, peace and quiet, a quick commute to Atlanta’s top employers, and access to some of the city’s top schools.