Welcome to Chastain Park
Chastain Park is not just one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Buckhead. It may very well be one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in the entire Metro Atlanta area. Its famed concert venue, the large park that sits within its boundaries, and amenities galore are just a few of the reasons why.
Located in the northern portion of Buckhead and southern portion of Sandy Springs, Chastain Park sits south of Mt. Paran Road and west of Lake Forest Drive. It is just minutes from Georgia 400 and the heart of Buckhead. Families with young children have access to excellent public schools, and one of Atlanta’s top private schools is located right inside the neighborhood. Whether you work in Downtown, Midtown, Buckhead, or in one of the northern suburbs, like Sandy Springs or Roswell, Chastain Park is in a prime location for a quick commute.
- Price Range: $500,000 to $3 million.
- Style: Mid-century ranches, Cape Cods, Dutch Colonials, Federals, traditional two-story, contemporary new construction.
- Lifestyle: Chastain Park Amphitheatre, North Fulton Golf Course, Buttermilk Kitchen.
Things to Do In and Around Chastain Park
The heart of Chastain Park is its 268-acre park, the biggest in the city of Atlanta. Within its boundaries you’ll find:
- Chastain Park Amphitheatre, a premier venue that regularly hosts the top names in music
- Chastain Arts Center
- Chastain Horse Park
- North Fulton Golf Course
Nearby restaurants in the area include:
- The Horseradish Grill
- Goldberg’s Bagels
- 10 Degrees South
- Fellini’s Pizza
- Buttermilk Kitchen
For shopping unlike anything else in the Southeast, Chastain Park residents can head right into the heart of Buckhead and visit:
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
Chastain Park Real Estate
You will find a blend of homes built throughout the second half of the 20th century, as well as newer construction.
- Styles: Mid-century ranches, Cape Cods, Dutch Colonials, Federals, traditional two-story, contemporary new construction.
- Prices typically start in the $500,000s and range up to $3 million.
Chastain Park Schools
Chastain Park sits within two different public school districts: Atlanta Public Schools and the Fulton County School System.
- Warren T. Jackson Elementary School (Atlanta Public Schools)
- Sutton Middle School (Atlanta Public Schools)
- North Atlanta High School (Atlanta Public Schools)
- Heard Ferry Elementary School (Fulton County School System)
- Ridgeview Charter School (Fulton County School System)
- Ridgeview International Charter High School (Fulton County School System)
- Galloway School
- The Westminster Schools
- The Lovett School
- Pace Academy
- Oglethorpe University
Choose Chastain Park if you are looking for unlimited recreational activities, tons of luxury amenities, great schools, and proximity to some of Atlanta’s top employers.