Welcome to HillsDale
“Quaint” and “cozy” are two words often used to describe the small Brookhaven neighborhood HillsDale. The picturesque, established community looks as if it were plucked straight from the mid-20th century. It is the type of place where neighbors quickly become friends. With only two entrances to the community, you will find mostly cul-de-sac streets in HillsDale, which means less traffic and more peace and quiet for residents.
Even though Hillsdale residents may feel like they are a world away, they are actually right there in the center of everything due to their proximity to major roadways like I-85, I-285 and Georgia 400. A quick drive down Peachtree, and you will find yourself in the heart of Buckhead, or you can head up North Druid Hills Road to the Brookhaven MARTA station and be anywhere in Atlanta in minutes.
- Price Range: The mid $200,000s to the mid $400,000s.
- Style: Mid-century brick ranches.
- Lifestyle: Peachtree Golf Club, Capital City Country Club, Brookhaven Park, Buford Highway.
Things to Do In and Around HillsDale
For some local neighborhood eats, entertainment and grocery needs, just head to the Town Brookhaven shopping center, which features:
- CinéBistro theatre
- Flying Biscuit Cafe
- Lucky’s Burgers and Brew
- Boogaloo’s Boutique
- LA Fitness
Hillsdale residents are also just minutes away from some of Atlanta’s world-class shopping and business centers, including:
- Perimeter Mall
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- Buford Highway, Atlanta’s famous international foodie corridor
To enjoy some fresh air or a round of golf, there are multiple green spaces in the area:
- Fernwood Park
- Clack’s Corner
- Briarwood Park and Recreation Center
- Brookhaven Park
Hillsdale is also near several premier golf courses and country clubs, including:
- Peachtree Golf Club
- Capital City Country Club
HillsDale Real Estate
Of the approximately 200 homes in HillsDale, almost all of them are brick ranch-style residences. Many have been renovated or expanded over the last couple of decades, but they maintain that vintage charm.
- Styles: Almost entirely mid-century brick ranches.
- Prices typically range from the mid $200,000s to the mid $400,000s.
- Woodward Elementary School
- Sequoyah Middle School
- Cross Keys High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- Oglethorpe University
- Emory University
- Georgia State University – Buckhead Center
Choose HillsDale if you are looking for a quaint and affordable neighborhood, larger lots, quiet streets, lower taxes, and proximity to everything Brookhaven and Atlanta have to offer.