Welcome to Hermance
The small community of Hermance sits just to the west of the gorgeous Oglethorpe University campus, and is characterized by small cul-de-sac streets, like Crosswyke Forest, Ivy Brook, Brooke Greene, and Club Walk.
Hermance is also just minutes from major roadways, including Peachtree Road, Georgia 400, I-285, and I-85, which will have you into Atlanta and the northern suburbs for work or play in mere minutes. If you prefer not to drive, the Brookhaven-Oglethorpe MARTA Station is also just minutes away.
- Price Range: $300,000 to $500,000.
- Style: id-century ranches, Cape Cods.
- Lifestyle: Capital City Country Club, Peachtree Golf Club, Brookhaven Park, Brookhaven Village, Town Brookhaven.
Things to Do In and Around Hermance
Residents only have to walk a few blocks to enjoy all the exciting shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities offered at Town Brookhaven and Brookhaven Village:
- Boogaloo’s Boutique
- CinéBistro theatre
- Flying Biscuit Cafe
- Lucky’s Burger & Brew
- LA Fitness
In addition to being one of the area’s most walkable neighborhoods, Brookhaven Heights is home to several green spaces:
- Brookhaven Park
- Ashford Park
- Fernwood Park
You’ll also find a wealth of luxury recreational opportunities nearby, including:
- Capital City Country Club
- Peachtree Golf Club
Hermance is just minutes away from some of Atlanta’s world-class shopping and business centers, including:
- Perimeter Mall
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- Buford Highway, Atlanta’s famous international foodie corridor
Hermance Real Estate
- Styles: Mid-century ranches, Cape Cods.
- Home prices typically fall within the $300,000 to $500,000 range.
- Ashford Park Elementary School
- DeKalb Path Academy Charter School
- Chamblee Middle School
- Chamblee Charter High School
- Marist School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- Oglethorpe University
Choose Hermance if you are looking for an intimate neighborhood that is close to all the great things Brookhaven has to offer, in a wonderful school district, and a short commute from Atlanta.
Homes for Sale in Hermance
No results found.