Welcome to Brookhaven Fields
Brookhaven Fields boasts one of the most popular elementary schools in DeKalb County. On any given day, you will see parents with strollers, dog walkers, and joggers on the sidewalks, and kids playing in the yards of the neighborhood’s unique blend of homes.
Many of the streets in Brookhaven Fields are named for popular places in the North Georgia Mountains, and because of the neighborhood’s access to major roadways like I-85, I-285, and Georgia 400, you can be there for a weekend getaway in under an hour. The Brookhaven-Oglethorpe MARTA station is also close by, which means you can be anywhere in Atlanta without dealing with a long commute.
- Price Range: $200,000s to the $900,000s.
- Style: Mid-century ranches, vintage bungalows, Craftsman-style new construction.
- Lifestyle: Peachtree Golf Club, Capital City Country Club, Town Brookhaven, Briarwood Park and Recreation Center.
Things to Do In and Around Brookhaven Fields
Along the outskirts of the neighborhood you will find the Brookhaven branch of the DeKalb County Public Library system, as well a handful of dining establishments like J. Christopher’s and Verde Taqueria. Beyond Brookhaven Fields, residents are just a stone’s throw away from a large selection of shopping, dining, entertainment, and nightlife options:
- Town Brookhaven
- Perimeter Mall
- Lenox Square Mall
- Phipps Plaza
- Buford Highway, Atlanta’s famous international foodie corridor
To enjoy some fresh air, there are multiple green spaces in the area:
- Fernwood Park
- Clack’s Corner
- Briarwood Park and Recreation Center
- Brookhaven Park
Brookhaven Fields is also near several premier golf courses and country clubs, including:
- Peachtree Golf Club
- Capital City Country Club
Brookhaven Fields Real Estate
There are approximately 750 homes in Brookhaven Fields.
- Styles: Mid-century ranches, vintage bungalows, Craftsman-style new construction
- Prices typically start in the $200,000s and range up to the $900,000s.
Brookhaven Fields Schools
- Ashford Park Elementary School
- Chamblee Middle School
- Chamblee Charter High School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- Marist School
- The Piedmont School of Atlanta
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School
- Oglethorpe University
Choose Brookhaven Fields if you are looking for proximity to Atlanta without paying high taxes, great schools, shopping and dining in every direction, and access to MARTA and major roadways.